The Asian Journal of Diabetology is a prestigious quarterly journal founded in 1998.
The journal focuses on informing the physicians and diabetologists on managing various complications of diabetes through its regular features like review articles, clinical pharmacology, casestudies etc. in a holistic way to provide better patient care and treatment to India’s continually rising population of diabetics.
Editors who support our mission, values, and commitment to providing a high-quality experience for our authors
- Dr Sidharth N Shah (1998)
- Dr AK Jhingan (1999-2000)
- Dr V Seshiah (2003-2004)
- Dr Vijay Viswanathan (2005-2011)
- Dr AmbrishMithal(2018)
- Dr KK Aggarwal (2018-2021)
- Dr Sanjay Kalra (2022- till date)